Microblading / Permanent Makeup
|Permanent Makeup Eyebrows||$500|
|Permanent Makeup Eyebrows 1 Year Refresh||$350|
|Hair Stroke Technique|
|Microblading Eyebrows 1 Year Refresh||$350|
|Hair Stroke Technique|
|Eyelids or filling the space between Eyelashes|
|Eyelids 1 Year Refresh||$250|
|Eyelids or filling the space between Eyelashes|
|Eyeliner With Shadow||$500|
|Eyelids First Month Touch-up||$100|
|Eyeliner With Shadow 1 Year Refresh||$350|
|Lip Blush First Month Touch-up||$100|
|Lip Blush 1 Year Refresh||$500|
See dropdown menus below to learn more about Permanent Makeup and Brow Microblading:
Microblading is a procedure categorized under permanent makeup, but unlike traditional cosmetic tattooing, it is less invasive and is considered semi-permanent. Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years, depending on skin type and lifestyle. The procedure is done by using a hand tool with ultra-fine needles and each ‘hair’ is gently etched into the skin, giving an incredibly natural and realistic look. Microblading can dramatically correct or fully reconstruct lost eyebrows and is excellent for those wanting to enhance their brows or who have little to no eyebrows, thinning brows from age or over-tweezed brows. Pigments used are chosen to match the natural or desired brow color and skin tone will also be taken into consideration.
Lip blush is non-invasive semi-permanent makeup solution (cosmetic tattoo) designed to enhance the lip color, shape and symmetry while creating the appearance of fuller lips.
Also known as an eyeliner tattoo, permanent eyeliner is a treatment that replaces the need to wear eyeliner each day. This ink is permanent but has to be touched up depending on recommendations from your Permanent Makeup Artist. Permanent eyeliner can be done in a variety of styles according to client preference including, lash line eyeliner, winged eyeliner, or a smoky eyeliner look.
Microblading and Permanent Makeup typically lasts about 1-3 years, depending on skin type, age, and lifestyle. Clients who have oily skin, or excessively sweat will typically fade faster. Each individual’s color retention within the skin will vary. To keep the brows or makeup looking fresh, a touch-up is suggested every 8-18 months. Clients can let the area fade over time, but please note a slight shadow or tint may remain.
Prior to the procedure a topical anesthetic will be applied to numb the area, and also reapplied during the procedure if necessary. Everyone responds differently to anesthetic, however, the pain level for the procedure can range from no pain to moderate pain. Topical anesthetics used may contain lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine, and epinephrine.
After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area are normal. Clients describe the area as feeling similar to a light sunburn. Clients can take Tylenol but not aspirin or ibuprofen.
Yes! A touch-up session after 8 weeks is necessary as everyone heals differently and the outcome will vary. Certain areas may not pick up during the first session and will need to be refilled. Pigment color may need to be adjusted, brow thickness and more strokes can be added. Individuals with oily skin often require a deeper shade during the touch-up session as the oils tend to lighten the pigment. Most importantly, your touch-up session is when we refine your brows to ensure it looks perfect and retains the color for the whole year!
WHAT IF I NEED AN ADDITIONAL TOUCH-UP AFTER MY FOLLOW-UP SESSION?
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee 100% pigment retention. Additional touch-up appointments may be needed for oily, problematic skin, those with dark-pigmented skin, and people who do not follow aftercare instructions properly
We take all proper precautions for a safe session by using sterilized equipment and new needles in a sanitized environment. Should clients follow our pre and post-care instructions, there should be minimal risks or complications. Although allergic reactions to the pigments are rare, it could be possible for certain individuals. We suggest a pigment patch test for individuals who have high skin sensitivities or are sensitive to:
• Topical makeup products
• Gold, silver, and nickel
• Hair dyes
Patch tests should be performed 5-7 days prior.
Permanent Makeup and Microblading is NOT suitable for the following candidates:
• Anyone using Accutane. Accutane usage must be stopped for at least 1 full year prior to cosmetic tattooing
• Have heart conditions or using heart medications
• Have diabetes (will require a physician’s note)
• Have skin disease or irritations on the face
• Allergic to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine
• Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician’s note.
• Pregnant women
• Nursing clients who want to microblade can be done at your own discretion. We suggest discussing it with your doctor first.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whom we deem not suitable for this procedure or for any other reason.
We are extremely selective when working over existing tattoos and other tattoo artists’ work. We can confirm your eligibility for Microblading at your in-person consultation.
Pre-Care instructions are recommended to limit bleeding and skin sensitivities during the service. Excessive bleeding during the procedure can dilute the pigment color and lead to poor results.
• NO alcohol 24 hours prior.
• NO caffeine 12 hours prior.
• Avoid Retin-A/Retinol 7 days prior.
• Avoid blood thinners 5 days prior and 24hrs after. This includes: aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin, fish oil or vitamin E
• Must be out of active chemotherapy / radiation for 8 months.
• Must be off steroids for 6 months.
• Must be off Accutane for 6 months.
• Must wait 4 months after giving birth or after breastfeeding.
• Must be off antibiotics for 2 to 4 weeks prior.
• Avoid chemical peels and laser treatments 2 months prior.
• NO Botox, fillers, injections, microdermabrasion, or facials of any sort for 2 weeks before and after.
• Avoid tanning and sun exposure 2 weeks before & after microblading appointment.
• Avoid shaping, waxing, or threading at least 10 days prior to appointment.
• Do not come to your apt with dyed, henna, or tinted brows.
• Please refrain from getting a brow lamination done 4 weeks prior.
No downtime is required after Microblading and Permanent procedure. It takes approximately 10-14 days for the brows to heal, and about 1 month for the color to fully set in.
Immediately after initial appointment you must begin to blot the freshly tattooed area with a dry paper towel soaking up any liquid (plasma) from the tattooed area. Continue until plasma fluid has subsided. Do not allow plasma to form a hard crust. This is very important for the first day.
Before you go to bed gently wash the tattooed area with lukewarm water and unscented soap, PATTING the area. DO NOT APPLY LOTION on Day 1. You may begin to apply a SMALL amount of tattoo healing lotion, butter or balm 2-4 days AFTER the initial appointment.
Gently wash the tattooed area with a small amount of unscented soap and lukewarm water PATTING the area. LIGHTLY TOUCH and DO NOT RUB. This is to be done once in the morning and again in the evening.
Keep your fresh tattoo out of direct shower/spray. Do not splash your face for 2 weeks. Use a facecloth or cotton pads moistened with clean warm water and avoid the tattooed area as you wash. It is very important to keep it clean and dry. Wash your hands prior to any contact with your tattoo.
Repeat after care of cosmetic tattoo as written above (Day 2 after care) and you may begin to apply a very thin layer of a tattoo healing lotion, butter or balm directly onto the tattooed area as needed. DO NOT APPLY LARGE AMOUNTS OF LOTION. This will cause infection and create too much moisture for the ink to heal into the skin.
WHAT NOT TO DO DURING HEALING PROCESS:
- DO NOT TOUCH YOUR COSMETIC TATTOO WITHOUT WASHING YOUR HANDS FIRST!
- DON’T PICK OR PEEL YOUR SKIN AT ANY TIME!
- DO not allow the shower to spray directly on your face or soak your face underwater for 2 weeks.
- AVOID hot tubs or saunas for at least 2 weeks, 4 weeks for lips.
- NO EXERCISING or heavy sweating for 1 week after procedure. This includes all activities where you may sweat; hiking, running, the gym, or any physical activity where you may produce sweat.
- DO NOT APPLY MAKEUP to the tattooed area for the first 2 weeks.
- DON’T bleach, tint or dye the tattooed area for 1 month following procedure.
- DO not APPLY anti-acne products (Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, Pro-Active).
- DO NOT APPLY lightening creams (skin bleaching creams) to area while it is healing.
- DON’T USE anti-aging products or facial products containing ALPHA HYDROXY ACIDS (AHAs), RETINA-A, LACTIC or GLYCOLIC ACIDS.
- DO not thread, wax, or use hair removal products on the tattooed area while healing.
- DO NOT allow animals to lick or scratch the tattoo.
- STAY OUT OF THE SUN! KEEP PROTECTED AND CLEAN!
- NO PEELS, FACIALS OR ANY SKINCARE THAT CONTAINS ACTIVE INGREDIENTS ON THE TATTOOED AREAS FOR 2 FULL WEEKS!
HOW DO I CONTINUE TO CARE FOR MY PERMANENT MAKEUP ONCE IT IS HEALED?
- Once completely healed apply a strong sunscreen whenever you are out in direct sun. Exposure to sun will fade your tattoo.
- Glycolic acid, microdermabrasion, chemical peel products must be kept away from the tattooed area.
- Eyeliner Tattoos – Wait 8 weeks before putting on LASH EXTENSIONS, or using brow serum products.
- If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo is healed, please inform the laser technician. Continue at your own discretion. Laser procedures may darken, lighten or discolour tattoo area.
- When completely healed, any changes or additions can be done at your follow up appointment if needed.
As with all cosmetic procedures, individuals should not make their choices lightly. Every effort will be made to achieve an even appearance, but please realize our faces are never perfectly symmetrical. Uneven appearance can be fixed during the touch-up session. Pigment discoloration and color correction can also be fixed during the touch-up session. Microbladed brows and Permanent Makeup will eventually fade away if no additional touch-ups are done.