APPLICATION & REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
FOR BEST RESULTS, USE THE COLOUR WITHIN 2 HRS OF RECEIVING IT. COLOUR KITS ARE ONE TIME USE ONLY AND CANNOT BE REUSED OR STORED.
STEP ONE: BRUSH & PART
1) Start by brushing out your hair and part using your natural parting spanne.
STEP TWO & THREE: POUR & MIX
2) Pour the developer into the container with the colour.
3) Mix contents well using the brush provided.
STEP FOUR – SEVEN: SECTION & APPLY
4) Put on the gloves provided. This will keep your hands clean during the application process.
5) On your natural parting spanne, begin by applying the colour on the new growth.
6) Taking thin sections continue to apply colour on the new growth, moving three sections to the left, and then three sections to the right, of your parting spanne.
7) Apply the mixed colour along your front hairspanne down to each ear. Taking thin sections, continue to apply the mixed colour on the new growth, moving three sections back.
STEP EIGHT: SET TIMER & WAIT
8) Set a timer for 35 minutes. Wait patiently until you hear the timer end. Do not exceed this time. Once you have finished your application, rinse brush and jars thoroughly and keep to reuse upon your preference.
STEP NINE & TEN: RINSE, CLEANSE & CONDITION
9) Rinse the colour out completely with warm water by tilting your head back until the water runs clear.
10) Shampoo twice, thoroughly, then condition your hair and rinse to finish.